Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
My latest trip to lake Vrnywy consisted of 125 photos from the shoot. these are my particular favi's

[Oh So Nutty]
[Along The Walls]
[Escape To The Otherside]
[Escape To The Otherside v2]
[Escape Revisit]
[Down The Falls]
[Wooly Reflection]
[Praying Hands]
[Vrnywy Dam]
[Vrnywy Dam v2]

dodz

dodz Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
All I can say to start is... wow! You're a really great photographer, and i'll rate the three I like the best. Although they're all great, these three stood out. My favourite out of the lot was 'wooly reflection' it's a totally stunning view and the angle it's captured at just puts the tip on the cake. You've even took it as the water ripples, great work. 5/5 with the other two that I like, which is Vrnywy Damn and Vrnywy v2 [hah that's hard to pronounce] the thing that makes the stand out and the thing that makes me like them is that they create a very tranquil image, peaceful and picturesque. I'd give you 4.8/5 for those. Well done and keep taking those pictures. Keep up the good work and good luck! :)

last.fm | Off Topic Forum | Coming Soon: Resist The System

~Night Wolfe~

~Night Wolfe~ Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2006
Wow those are amazing!!! :: rate 5 ::

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
You're a really great photographer, i can see that. by going through those pics i can your talent. They are great and i would have to agree with dodz my fav would be the [Wooly Reflection] pic. i love that one, Keep up of the great work and hope to see more later in the future. :)

:: rate 5 ::

newBookmarkLockedFalling