Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
This a new free template I released:

testslip2.proboards75.com/

Shockeye

Shockeye Avatar
Studying HTML and Javascript

Official Member

December 2006
ooooooooo.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice banner. It just looks brill, slip ;D Also the boards and the grads and the head base images are excellent! Love em! Also the colors are perfect for this skin! But the thing I do not like is the Menu icons. Try and put a 1px black border around them. They seem to blend in with the background too much. Try and add a border and it'll be fine. Also the info center seems to be a bit plain :P Try and request a new unique one instead. it'll Look good. Also the On/off icons are cool. Also, why not add some staff colors so they fit in with the background? It'll make it good!

That's all I have to say.

6.9/10

Well done slip ;D

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
lol its not for me - its a free template released for other ppl to use - the ppl that use this are meant to customize it like they want. pfffft.

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
I like the icons, they look good. But the background, it looks like you just made one because you were obligated to. Try fixing it. The banner looks the same like the background. Looks like it was rushed. The menu buttons are ok. You should have removed the "Forum Name" and put in it's place a head image, and not leave it and put a head image above it, the forum looks weird like it is.
It has a lot of room for improvements. :)

Last Edit: Mar 22, 2007 1:02:50 GMT by Oracle

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
corez said:
I like the icons, they look good. But the background, it looks like you just made one because you were obligated to. Try fixing it. The banner looks the same like the background. Looks like it was rushed. The menu buttons are ok. You should have removed the "Forum Name" and put in it's place a head image, and not leave it and put a head image above it, the forum looks weird like it is.
It has a lot of room for improvements. :)

The logic behind this template was to get a simple no-frills web 2.0 color combo design and therefore it was made exactly the way it was intended - no rushing involved. IT IS A FREE FORUM TEMPLATE FOR PPL TO USE!! :P Whoever uses it will get to customize the banner to their liking. I had no need to do more than has been done since it is a free template available at Provision. You're free not to like it -- fair enough. :)

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
It's not that I don't like it, it's that it could be a lot better. Well from what I've seen you do, it could be better. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling