Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
kaikanjiforum.proboards10.com

Comments, rates, and suggestions appreciated.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
All righty then, time to shake off the rust.

I like the color scheme. Reminds me a lot of The Two Betrayals (A Halo fansite) of ol'.

The banner is a little bland. You need to add color to it. There just doesn't seem to be a focal point to it and it really needs that. I go to your site right now and I immediately just want to leave as there is nothing interesting at the top, something it needs. Perhaps try an actual image and not just a uncolored moon. Or even some green text instead of the current blue text.

I like the header images. It's unique, something which is rare today. Perhaps try increasing the split size though so it moves down from your Forum Navigation. The moon looks really out of place. Perhaps try something like a support desk. The building at the very bottom in the info center is quite blurry and could use some replacing, I think. Also, try to use a more stable font. It's just too much going on and it's difficult to read.

Your info center needs some color to it. Try adding in those other shades of blue. It's just too... out of the ordinary right now.

The menu nav is all right. I like the orange overlay, gives it a nice touch. There is an extra bit of border on the home button though, may want to fix that. Also, the names just don't seem right. I know you wanted different but I think you made it too different and it is going to confuse people.

One last note: The mod and Global mod colors are waaay too close together. Try making the mod color orange and your VIP color a purple or yellow.
This is my old account. This is my new account

newBookmarkLockedFalling