Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
twcodes.proboards102.com/index.cgi

Just opened Coding forum C&C please :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
First thing I noticed was that table on the left. Baaad placement. Move it down to be level with your boards and add more content to so it goes further down the page. Then make the banner the full width of the gray background

Perhaps use something different for the background? That plan gray is really bland and doesn't offer anything to look at at all.

On the portal page, the title of the page is "An Error Has Occurred"

For the gradients, try something smoother. It just looks like you didn't know what you were doing with the gradients which isn't true judging from the actual full image for the gradients. Why not use the full image somehow?

You need to add some space between the end of your foreground and the bottom of the info center

I know the forum just opened but you should never have a board with zero posts. As the leader of your forum, it's your job to prevent that.

The pink link color really isn't getting it done. It just fades as part of the background after a while. Try something more vibrant.

One last thing, I think the window1 and window 2 bg should be a different color than the foreground being used. It just doesn't offer any contrast or any focal point.
This is my old account. This is my new account

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
thanks for your imput I shall post your comments in the staff board for them to be worked on

newBookmarkLockedFalling