Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
Universal Syndicate is a general forum. the skin still needs some work. rates and suggestions are appreciated.

universyndicate.proboards91.com/

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I like the overall style and unique look to it, but for some reason, it looks really childish. :P Maybe its the two color thing going on... i dunno. I like it, but i don't like it. I'm undecided.

3/5
k

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
First, I don't like those "3 Colours" type theme. Title text is too dark. You can't see it that good. Also, the background isn't that good. It needs to be different, somehow. Bigger board descriptions too.

Overall, :: rate 2 ::

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
i like that skin. :) weirdly enuf, that dark blu flows wit the fuorescent color. :) props for making it look web 2.0-ish. its a unique color scheme. but the light grey at the center kills it. :-/

i'd give a 3.5/5

De$ertW0lfo1

De$ertW0lfo1 Avatar
Guitar God :p

August 2007
Its nice but then agian a little boreing. more colors? maybe or just more to it?~ donno

:: rate 3 ::

*Finding members is hard =[ ^Check it Out^

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
i made the template in Flash, and a bit of it was made in Paint. that probably explains why Fredy thinks it looks childish. my other admin wrote the ones in the media category, so i can expand on them. i might try either darkening the center bg or brightening the outer bg.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
What I liked is the banner, and the bg :P

The colors are also good, but u should have some space with the menue buttons =/

Rate: 3/5

newBookmarkLockedFalling