Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
www.marmight.proboards102.com

Rates and comments appreciated. I've been told that it looks too bland, can someone tell me what to do?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Don't know if too old to rate but i go for it. It does seem a bit bland.

I would suggest from head and base images that would spoof it up some.

Could be just me but i would suggest doing something a bit different with the second background image.

Could add Cat. Splitter i would look nice on the forum also.

Thats all i can think of at the moment. Good job sofar

:: rate 3 ::

Last Edit: Oct 6, 2007 21:51:45 GMT by Arucard

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Hey. The site does look it has some potential, but I have to agree with Arucard that the graphics decorating the board does look a bit bland.

I'd say try and improve upon what you have right now. The extras will have to come later. For now, try and add some "3d" effect on the border, title banner and the buttons. Add some shadows or even some lighting. Some colour gradients on the buttons will be a welcome addition.

Use your imagination to spruce up the board to make it more attractive and eye catching will make that board look good.

It seems as if you have some good idea, but if you make the ideas seem more attractive, it will greatly benefit you!

:)

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling