Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ok, I know I sort of left without reason earlier... :(

But, I had been made a mod at ZD and right away, it was way to hard to keep up with modding there and being active here at the same time. But, now that things are sort of flowing nice, I'm back. I see we have a bunch of new mods here. I like your choice of Kay being mod. ;)

So, I'm back. I need to get a new avatar though... >.>

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

Welcome back Lucy Lucifer.... as for you being gone, I understand perfectly. >_> Almost too perfectly.... I've completely neglected my own forum since SZ opened... posting, once a week, most. >_>

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
And guess who came while you were gone ^-^
Welcome back dude.
I was thinking of starting up a Conundrum contest here like at ZD, so perhaps you would like tohelp me. =P

@staff - don't worry you'de like it :D

Integrity

Integrity Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Welcome back Lucifer! I know ur a mod on ZD! I like it that way! so anywho... happy Posting*
Thanks,
Integrity

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Yo lucifier! It's ok, we understand that modding at ZD is a very tough job. I'm sure you'll do great over there! Just remember to visit us when you have time...

I'm ashamed of myself as well. It's worse than CD and you combined. I..gave..up..Popoweb!! T.T

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Lol, yeah. At first, modding was tough solely because we were trying to get stuff done(me and Anachronism - admin at G101) and now it's easier. No one is really posting in the RP board. Which is good(less work) and bad(we had high hopes and would hate to see it go).

But, here I am.

And yes Spek(I'll call you that whether you like it or not), you should make a riddle thread and I was thinking of making a Trivia thread.

lpf
Welcome back to teh board. If you don't stay, I'll find you, eat you, then crap you out. ^__^

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
O_o

lucifer said:
I like your choice of Kay being mod. ;)

Thanks. :D

Anyways...Welcome back Lucifer! I'm glad I was able to kick you back into coming. :D

Though you didn't need much persuasion. :P

Get back to posting! :P

Last Edit: Sept 14, 2005 3:25:53 GMT by Kay

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Yep now that I left ZD I'll have time to devote to SZ. I'll try my best not to repeat riddles but hey, if you're as good at solving riddles as you are at solving them - then you will probably recieve loads of PMs from me. =P

Tip for the RP board at ZD - Dont count on it being succesful, the place is full of jerks who have no idea what an RP even is. =P But if you still have the will, try making a preset story RP, with certain curves to it and surprising events. Tie everything together. And do your best to keep the stinking noobs outta there. =P

And if we ever get an RP board here at SZ, I suggest this guy here.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
braxis said:
Yep now that I left ZD I'll have time to devote to SZ. I'll try my best not to repeat riddles but hey, if you're as good at solving riddles as you are at solving them - then you will probably recieve loads of PMs from me. =P

Tip for the RP board at ZD - Dont count on it being succesful, the place is full of jerks who have no idea what an RP even is. =P But if you still have the will, try making a preset story RP, with certain curves to it and surprising events. Tie everything together. And do your best to keep the stinking noobs outta there. =P

And if we ever get an RP board here at SZ, I suggest this guy here.

Yeah, but Ana and I can't really do anything. No one is posting in there. We've had like 2 pages of profiles, but only like 3 people actually have posted yet. :(

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
one of the oldys i back i don't feel alone anymore
I Stand Here With My Views

newBookmarkLockedFalling