Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

(_.·: mot0 :·._)

(_.·: mot0 :·._) Avatar

January 2006
Some of you may know me from SSD. I just recently left every forum that I belonged to and found Studio Zero. I really love the design that you made here and especially the coding. You guys/gals did a great job.

A little about myself. I got my name "moto" about 4 years ago. The reason why I use this name is because I ride motocross and moto is short for motocross :P (and plus I like it ;)). I am getting into ice hockey as of right now and get this...I live in USA: Georgia :P. It snows about once a year if that and the coldest it gets here is in the high 20s (that usually never happens though lol).

I have just recently (about 1-2 months ago) came back to graphic design. I have improved in many ways. I am hoping some of you can help me get into coding...I really want to start learning about it. I know HTML and that is it.

Well, that is enough about myself :). I want to say hello to Happy! (I saw your name right before I entered in here). I bet you didn't think I would show up here ;) lol.

:D

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
Welcome to Studio Zero :) I rated you on SSD
Thanks, Kay!

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Welcome to Studio Zero

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Welcome to the Studio mate. :P

4renSick.

4renSick. Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2005
Welcome to SZ :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Welcome to Studio Zero! I remember you from SSD, we had a bit of a debate there. Well, it's in the past, enjoy yourself here. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling