Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Long story...

Ok, as many of you may know(many meaning CD), I was sick a couple weeks ago. I had strep throat, a cold, some sort of flu, it was just brutal. It lasted about a week which is why I took my temporary leave of this place and my computer in general. Well, when I was feeling better, I decided to migrate back to my computer which I found in a state of chaos. In my absence, somehow my computer was hit with a sneak attack by some viruses. I had popups when I wasn't on the internet, things were downloading by themselves, it was slow as sh*t, you get the picture. It was a real mess. There was no saving it since one virus f*cked up my Norton anti-virus. I decided to use my recovery CD to reformat my harddrives and the like. But...my dad misplaced it and so I had to order a new one. Well, I got 8(apparently they can't do it with just one now), but I got 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, and 8. My dad was pissed that I didn't get a #1 CD, but got two #5's. So I had to wait even longer for them to ship me the new CD. Finally, it arrived and my friend came over and helped me reformat my harddrive which was really just inserting the CD's when it asked for them. Then I went and setup Windows and just tonight I installed my GFX Card drives and my Wireless DSL drives and downloaded MSN Messenger, Firefox, and Ad-Aware(which I didn't have earlier which was a mistake). So now I'm back in action and I must say...it feels good. :)

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
well glad to see ur feeling better now luci! lol welcome back!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
As I said on MSN, welcome back. :P

4renSick.

4renSick. Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2005
Welcome back Lucifer, a very interesting story i must say. :P

Well glad to see you back anyway, and glad you bettr.
~4rensick.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
...wow, I didn't even know you were gone. I'm sorry.

Well, welcome back, though it's a bit late. :P

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
OMG.. ... .... did you block me from Msn *slaps*

Welcome back lucifer
I Stand Here With My Views

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member