Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Its that time again... the time where I become overloaded with studying for finals and am unable to do much, if anything at alll.

I'll be banning myself tomorrow night so I can concentrate on my studies (it'd be right now, but no school Monday). If a coding request is not filled by then, my apologies, but all coding services shall be back in full force come a week from today. Along with a few other... surprises.

So, until then, I say good bye to you all and wish you good luck with whatever may happen through the time I am gone. :)

- Chris

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
good luck ^^

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Good luck chris. Kick those exam's butt XP
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P Thanks guys. I'm gonna disable my account now until friday, so see everyone then.... Oh Joe, Kay, you two are in charge. Everyone else, you're screwed.

If SZ isn't here when I come back, someone's gonna get owned. >=D

:P

Cya

Virtuoso

Virtuoso Avatar

May 2006
cddude229 said:
Its that time again... the time where I become overloaded with studying for finals and am unable to do much, if anything at alll.

I'll be banning myself tomorrow night so I can concentrate on my studies (it'd be right now, but no school Monday). If a coding request is not filled by then, my apologies, but all coding services shall be back in full force come a week from today. Along with a few other... surprises.

So, until then, I say good bye to you all and wish you good luck with whatever may happen through the time I am gone. :)

- Chris

If you don't pass I'll ask Xylish to give me admin powers to ban you every day for the rest of your life till you pass.

O_o

Dont mind that. Good luck!

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
virtuoso said:
cddude229 said:

- Chris

If you don't pass I'll ask Xylish to give me admin powers to ban you every day for the rest of your life till you pass.

O_o

Dont mind that. Good luck!

Oh I'm sure he will...*makes Chris pass XD*

Good luck matey!
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P Well, so far its worked. Got the needed grades on Biology, Algebra, and English. History I just took (literally), and Spanish isn't posted yet. So, I'm back for now. Expect coding to be in full swing come tomorow. :D

messageboy

messageboy Avatar

September 2005
what grade?

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Hm. Thanks for introducing me to that technique. Now, can someone ban me for a week? I have my exams but I can't get off the computer :(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
ovi said:
Hm. Thanks for introducing me to that technique. Now, can someone ban me for a week? I have my exams but I can't get off the computer :(

If you're serious I will. :P

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
cddude229 said:
ovi said:

If you're serious I will. :P

Have a look at my MSN username. I am serious :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling