Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'm leaving. The reigns of SZ are in Chris's hands now. Enjoyed it while it lasted.

<3

Are you all fuckin' crazy? I'm not leaving. Psssh.

Nah really...

For the first 5-6 days of my winter break (which started today) I'm off to Seattle to visit my brother, and nieces. I was suppose to have a computer there in my room, but with the weather and the winds right now, their power is out, and it could possibly take up to 2-3 days to get it back up and going. So I'm unsure of when I'll be back on.

Feel free to direct any messages towards my PM box, especially since if I do get a chance every so often to get on it'll be just to check/reply to my messages.

So, I'm off. My sister picks me up in a little less than two hours, and my train (oh joy 8 hour long ride) leaves at 2:15am. My iPod will be in my ears at all times, and I'll be passed out.

Toodles, all. <3

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Buh Bye KAY --- Safe Journey.

Ryan

Ryan Avatar

Banned

November 2006
kay said:
I'm leaving. The reigns of SZ are in Chris's hands now. Enjoyed it while it lasted.

<3

Nah really...

For the first 5-6 days of my winter break (which started today) I'm off to Seattle to visit my brother, and nieces. I was suppose to have a computer there in my room, but with the weather and the winds right now, their power is out, and it could possibly take up to 2-3 days to get it back up and going. So I'm unsure of when I'll be back on.

Feel free to direct any messages towards my PM box, especially since if I do get a chance every so often to get on it'll be just to check/reply to my messages.

So, I'm off. My sister picks me up in a little less than two hours, and my train (oh joy 8 hour long ride) leaves at 2:15am. My iPod will be in my ears at all times, and I'll be passed out.

Toodles, all. <3

Holy fuck.

You get off so early! That is totally NOT FAIR!

I have a whole week to go!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Have fun Kay. :P But the reigns aren't in my hands... they're in Joes. XD

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
gimli10567 said:
kay said:

<3

Nah really...

Toodles, all. <3

Holy fuck.

You get off so early! That is totally NOT FAIR!

I have a whole week to go!

But we go back on January 2nd.

And Chris, they've been in your hands [mainly] for the past year basically. :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Put them in my hands ;)

Have fun Kay :P
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Have fun Kay and be safe ;)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
kay said:

<3

Nah really...

Toodles, all. <3

You said a swear! :o

Buh bye, not that I care, though. I'm actually going to be gone very shortly as well so I won't exactly notice your absence. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lucifer said:
kay said:

<3

Nah really...

Toodles, all. <3

You said a swear! :o

Buh bye, not that I care, though. I'm actually going to be gone very shortly as well so I won't exactly notice your absence. :P

That's not the first time I've sweared, and I don't "come back" until Thursday. :D *pats your head*

newBookmarkLockedFalling