Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

~CrAzY~

~CrAzY~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2006
:P For those of you who have seen my SoCal thing, let's keep it from carrying over to SZ. ;)

I've been a member here for a while and have decided that maybe I could post around and have some refreshing fun.

Also, you probably get this a lot from new members... But sweet skin! :P

sissorelle
You can't escape from everything you know. Because the Intro King is here too. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, despite what happened, I guess I can at least welcome you.

So, yeah. Hey. :P

~CrAzY~

~CrAzY~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2006
I wasn't trying to "escape" from everything... I was fed up. Madmax doesn't seem to be here and this skin is very different, so I'll probably like it here. :)

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

Last Edit: Mar 3, 2007 21:53:42 GMT by ~CrAzY~

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Welcome to Studio, Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

sissorelle
crazydawg43 said:
I wasn't trying to "escape" from everything... I was fed up. Madmax doesn't seem to be here and this skin is very different, so I'll probably like it here. :)

Well in any case hopefully I can hang with you here as I did there, I'll be here in the intro board maybe we can get your dungeon set back up. :)

~CrAzY~

~CrAzY~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2006
sissorelle said:
crazydawg43 said:

Well in any case hopefully I can hang with you here as I did there, I'll be here in the intro board maybe we can get your dungeon set back up. :)

Lol, I dunno about that. :P If the intro board here is crazy like at SoCal, possibly. But when I post around more. 8-)

sissorelle
Alrighty. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling