Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kishan

Kishan Avatar

March 2007
Hey, I'm hondarider. I'm pretty new to Proboards. I got into proboards because I've been learning to program in QBasic, C++ and other languages in school and I thought that I would try coding for proboards. Anyways, you guys have an awesome forum, and a great community of members.

Last Edit: Mar 3, 2007 16:32:49 GMT by Kishan

sissorelle
Welcome, however there is a few things that aren't so great about SZ. Chris refuses to fix the Slushie machine! He's such a meanie. >:(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I told you, the parts are on back order. :P

Anyways, welcome to the forum hondarider. :P Good to have another coder around. Also, is QBasic any good? I've heard mixed things about it.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Welcome to Studio hondarider, Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

sissorelle
cddude229 said:
I told you, the parts are on back order. :P

Anyways, welcome to the forum hondarider. :P Good to have another coder around. Also, is QBasic any good? I've heard mixed things about it.

Yeah, you told me that a month ago! But still no parts, I've had it up to here with you Chrs, SZ is lacking alot of blue lips lately. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Kishan

Kishan Avatar

March 2007
Thanks everyone.

cddude229 said:
Good to have another coder around. Also, is QBasic any good? I've heard mixed things about it.

QBasic is a good language to start off learning because everything is simple. I wouldn't really recommend learning it if you know other more powerful languages, but for people that want to get into coding this will make learning other language somewhat easier.

Last Edit: Mar 4, 2007 15:59:57 GMT by Kishan

newBookmarkLockedFalling