Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Does anybody here play any sports?

I play Basketball, Football, and Cross County. They are all fun except for me getting hurt when running like 15 Miles a day. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Basketball for life. =O

Yeah that's pretty much it.

valandil
I play baseball. It's awesome. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
To quote myself from pixelDepth...

I play football, and when I say football, I mean the hard-hitting, big guy, full contact sport like rugby.

I'm fairly good.... gonna be starting Varsity (the highest team in highschool for a school basically) as a Sophmore (10th grade, out of 12) this year. Its looking like I'm gonna start everything except the extra point (field goal, etc.) team.

For those curious, on Varsity I play line: offensive and defensive. JV, I play linebacker and running back. There's a large variance mainly 'cause I'm big, and I'm fast (As in, fastest lineman on the team and faster then most of the backs and ends. :P)

I also do "Track and Field" during the spring. I do the shotput... aiming for the school record this year. Only 8 feet off, and I gained 12 or so between last year and this year, so we'll see. :P

Lastly, I weight lift. A lot. I'm the school's "prize weight lifter" basically. I won "Most Improved" this last year 'cause I added 70 pounds to my bench max (1 rep) in 7 monthes, 5 of which were during football and track season. :P I'm, again, aiming for some school records this coming year. Mainly bench.... only about 50 pounds off. :P

And no, I don't plan to go pro. I do want to play some college ball though. Other then that, I dunno. I'd go pro if I became good enough, but I don't tihnk I am really. :P Semi-pro is still a bit doubtful. Oh well.

Enough boring you. :P

leikzomg

leikzomg Avatar
Drop WHAT like it's hot?

Official Member

July 2006
What's your shot record?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Nope. Like I told Chris on MSN, I don't exactly fancy the idea of getting yelled at by a coach while playing grab ass with big, sweaty guys in a grassy field, and then ending it with a group shower. But, that's just my opinion. >.>

Seriously, though, I've never been a sports fan. I'm more of an acedemic and artistic person. Art, debate, and the like.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
i'm not reallt into sports either >.>

i'm more of a.... comptuer eprson :P
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
zoten said:
What's your shot record?

36' 6".... yeah, my school has sucky shotputers. :P 44' 6" is the school record.

Personally, thought, that's not bad for a Freshman. And the 12 foot increase is an estimate because of the weight increase between shots 'cause I through 29' 11" with a 8 pound shot (or whatever the junior high weight is), and the 36' 6" was with 11 or 12 (can't remember the highschool weight). So, yeah. That's why I estimate is was a 12 foot increase. :P

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2006 2:43:08 GMT by Chris

jayzamann

jayzamann Avatar
superfabulous

August 2006
Cricket and field hockey for the win!

Cricket is good for the hand eye co-ordination and hockey is good fir fitness and hitting people with sticks.

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I don't play for a team, but I enjoy tennis the most.

I'm not too good, but I can keep a game up. XD

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
jayzamann said:
hockey is good fir fitness and hitting people with sticks.

I agree completely. :D

eichi said:
I don't play for a team, but I enjoy tennis the most.

I'm not too good, but I can keep a game up. XD

I used to do tennis also, but it bored me. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lucifer said:
Nope. Like I told Chris on MSN, I don't exactly fancy the idea of getting yelled at by a coach while playing grab ass with big, sweaty guys in a grassy field, and then ending it with a group shower. But, that's just my opinion. >.>

Seriously, though, I've never been a sports fan. I'm more of an acedemic and artistic person. Art, debate, and the like.

That's why playing for a team isn't as fun sometimes.

Especially when your coach doesn't show up to practice.

newBookmarkLockedFalling