Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Actually, I'm not French.

Hi, my username is steynj (couldn't you tell!), and I joined because I had been a guest for too long, I stumbled upon SZ by accident. I'm from Australia and I am really into graphics and I have even designed a logo for a company. I also am a regular user of flash so I'm not bad at coding. My favourite band is Everything But The Girl.

Hope to meet you all,

steynj.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Wow. You seem like quite the interesting person. Your quite welcome here at Studio Zero!

I'm fredy, and I'll be welcoming you today :P Don't mind my bad intro... I'm half asleep :P

Wow.... graphics and flash? You sound like someone I'd love to get to know XD lol :P
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Bonjour, comment allez-vous ? Mon nom est Arucard ^_^..

Welcome to Studio Zero, Hope you enjoy your stay here. Well you know graphic and flash you could be very handy around the graphic boards... I wouldn't mind see some of your work some time ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I've been meaning to learn flash for a while... quite a handy thing to know, especially if you have graphical talent.

Anyways, welcome to the Studio. :) Hope you stick around.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:
I've been meaning to learn flash for a while... quite a handy thing to know, especially if you have graphical talent.

Which you don't have. :D

Hehe.

Anyways, it's a bit belated, but welcome to SZ. :)

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Thanks for all your warm welcomes and I am glad to see that this forum is proboably the second I've ever visited which has members with a sense of humour.

flux.exe

flux.exe Avatar

Banned

April 2007
Welcome. :)

I am quite familiar with Flash actually.

Last Edit: May 10, 2007 15:22:53 GMT by flux.exe

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
steynj said:
Thanks for all your warm welcomes and I am glad to see that this forum is proboably the second I've ever visited which has members with a sense of humour.

Oh you'll see it constantly. Chris and I do have monthly battles, I swear. You should've seen our battle of custom titles. :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling