Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
As of June 2nd/3rd I've resigned from SSD as moderator/herald Editor. Hardest thing I've ever had to do, because I really love the position and being on staff over there, it's a great team. But I just simply don't have the time.

Basically this is to let you all know that I haven't disappeared. I'm still around, just basically I'm never seen, nor heard as of lately. :P Life's caught up with me, and I'm taking advantage of it.

You can still catch me through PMs, and I'll reply whenever I'm on. :)

Last Edit: Jun 1, 2007 4:38:38 GMT by Kay

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
now listen up missy --- SSD Ok but don't even get any ideas abt resigning from SZ anytime in the future even if life overwhelms u!! :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
slipstream said:
now listen up missy --- SSD Ok but don't even get any ideas abt resigning from SZ anytime in the future even if life overwhelms u!! :)

She knows I'd beat her. :P

And Kay, I've talked with you about this on MSN already. Hope you feel better soon.

Last Edit: Jun 1, 2007 12:02:35 GMT by Chris

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:
slipstream said:

She knows I'd beat her. :P

And Kay, I've talked with you about this on MSN already. Hope you feel better soon.

I think I might like that too much. :)

hahaha, anyways...

Yeah, I won't be resigning from here anytime soon. It's been my home for far to long. *nods*

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I hope not. Well hope everything is ok and best of luck :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling