Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Hi guys. Hope that grabbed your attention.

Hows things going for all of you?

Its been hetic down here in Otago University. It sure is the hardest year of my life. But hopefully all goes well.

I'll start coming back in here and post periodically after my exams. I'll be having my 3 months of holiday.

If you're wondering what I plan to do with these holidays. I'm planning to learn more PHP coding with my trusty Wrox booklet that I got for my birthday + this CSS book which I have got and code my own blog. Going to install Apache, PHP5 and also MySQL in my laptop so I can test the system offline. Then hopefully find a server to temporary place my blog.

Hopefully, once I promote it enough and I get enough hits, I will be seriously considering buying a domain plus my own dedicated host.

I also have other big plans. Such as learning Saxophone and cook some mean meals. Hopefully I can organize my time efficiently. :D

So, wow, hope you are still enjoying the forum and its community. :)

Looking forward to hearing all your stories. :)

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Stuff exams. :)

Goodbye!

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Good luck :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Hey its Joe, Welcome back man good to see you around the site. Good luck with your exams and hope everything turns out alright. See you when you get back :)

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Welcome Back Popo! Joe! Xylish! Kokey?! -insert other many different names here-

may i suggest easyphp? got php+mysql+phpmyadmin and other stuff :P
:D

Last Edit: Oct 21, 2007 22:44:13 GMT by crazynarutard

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
crazyj said:
Welcome Back Popo! Joe! Xylish! Kokey?! -insert other many different names here-

may i suggest easyphp? got php+mysql+easyphp and other stuff :P
:D

Ah yes! I forgot about that...that was the name! Thank you so much! ^_^
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Not ment to double post but...

Got two exams this week. I've been relaxing too much so I really gotta study my arse off.

So won't be as active as I would be for the next 2 weeks, until I go back home.

:)

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
you're leaving us again?! Fiiine, go! leave! =(

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
O NOES! Come backy! :P
Extreme Data

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Welcome Back Joe :)

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Meh. Only for me exams for a while dudes. I will be back...as long as certain things don't get up me nerves during that period. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Don't make me sick Kay on you.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Good luck with the exams :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
JOE FTW <3 rofl xD

Yea. I've been really busy too. Been working ALOT and I have a new girlfriend, and school is hectic. Isn't life fun? lol xD
k

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
fredy said:
JOE FTW <3 rofl xD

Yea. I've been really busy too. Been working ALOT and I have a new girlfriend, and school is hectic. Isn't life fun? lol xD

Uni you mean.
Yeah...I'll bring my sexy back..one day...-meep-
Alright, got too many things I want to do, especially games....OBLIVION!!!!

No worries gals, I will be back. A few beers and what not shall do the trick. Along with some ramen and asian food...:D

newBookmarkLockedFalling