Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006

Thats right i'm the UnOfficial vampire for Studio. How do i know? i dont just sounds good ;D

Anyways,

I was going to wait until i got 1,000 post by i'm going to do it now.

Since i never made a intro thread when i first came here i'm doing it now.

Hi everyone i'm sorta new here 8-)

I go by Arucard on Proboards

Real name is Kyle
Age 19
I now some HTML and mess around with Java but haven't really learn anything soild. I do some messing around with Photoshop but can't make anything for the life of me >_<

I started stop by here for the Codes and been using them ever since. I started posting b/c i want to request the avatars that Studio is know for "cuties" and just been hook since.

This would be the Second site that i have join and been the most active on. I tend to join RPG boards more.

Have any questions about me feel free to ask :)

Last Edit: Oct 20, 2007 5:28:50 GMT by Arucard

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
alucard said:

Thats right i'm the UnOfficial vampire for Studio. How do i know? i dont just sounds good ;D

Anyways,

I was going to wait until i got 1,000 post by i'm going to do it now.

Since i never made a intro thread when i first came here i'm doing it now.

Hi everyone i'm sorta new here 8-)

I go by Arucard on Proboards

Real name is Kyle
Age 19
I now some HTML and mess around with Java but haven't really learn anything soild. I do some messing around with Photoshop but can't make anything for the life of me >_<

I started stop by here for the Codes and been using them ever since. I started posting b/c i want to request the avatars that Studio is know for "cuties" and just been hook since.

This would be the Second site that i have join and been the most active on. I tend to join RPG boards more.

Have any questions about me feel free to ask :)

Yes..if you're a vampire, why aren't people hunting you down, even chasing you in here in SZ? :P
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Hmmm. I don't know maybe its b/c i'm to lovable ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
- Locked -

Please don't spam this bored.

:P

Welcome? I think.

newBookmarkLockedFalling