Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Hey guys.

you'll probably know who I am.

Anyways, as you can see, I'm pretty much on and off this website periodically and I see some of you guys on MSN...though some of you can talk to me as I am practically free.

Yeah. How's things?

I'll drop by once and then...and if one of you revitiliazes me in making graphics...I'll give you credit! :D

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
I bet you can't use Photoshop.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Hey joe,

good to hear from you again.

How much of a Noob are you at photoshop?

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
...I don't reallly know photoshop much, and you guys can see how much of a n00b I am with Studio Zero v1 and v2...:P and v0 XD
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Who're you again?

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Dude...WHO ARE YOU?

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
...I'm Joe...the Former Head Designer of Studio Zero?

I have a surprise for you guys for SZv1's Title banner ;) I'll just wait till Chris uploads it!

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Just to the members:

Yes, if you've been reading closely to SZ/Know SZ's history. I'm the dude that designed v1, v2 and v0..XD with Chris.

Why am I a normal member you'd say? I gave up my admin position due to my studies in 2007 to compete in what we call "Health Sciences First Year" in my university (the University of Otago) to compete into a Professional degree.

Now the year has ended, and what was my result? I got into the course which I always wanted to go in: Dentistry. :D

So yeah. I won't be studying like a hard out prick this year of 2008. I'll still periodically visit the forum.

Any questions?

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Yeh, don't know if you knew me :P I've never posted around much. Glad to hear you got the course you wanted :)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I hope you know I was kidding. ;D

newBookmarkLockedFalling