Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Glad to have them on the team. :)

Nooki's been around a long time, and she deserves this promotion. She's done wonders for the premade and tutorials boards. She's organized them, and done her best to keep it that way.

Now, Yami. He hasn't been around for nearly as long, but he's done his job. He's helped incorporate the new SZ anti-rip system, and we've found 6 ripper boards so far. :P He's started the official Project Zero (the second, this is the orginal). He's also been helpful and is now also covering in the request board. :)

So, again, congrats to the two of them and may we see an excellent force of design and coders in the near future.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
lol.... i'm proud to be part of the senior studio team... you guys are like my family... i know i haven't been around here long but i have sure tried my best to get you guys safe (the anti rip code) we won't go into too many details about that because then people would know how to get past it.. XD ...

on another note i want to congratulate nooki aswell as becoming my other partner in crime Helping SZ XD...

>_>

<_<

what to say... erm... i knew this wasn't going to be a long speech XD

*Tries to make it longer*

erm.. yeah.. on another note about Project Zero... we have finally picked a name! YAY lol.. it isn't going to be official yet but it shall be soon...

also we are still looking for developers and also alpha testers... (for those who don't know what it is , its a beta tester with a chance to test early stages of development) to help out... if you wish to have more info on the subject and are willing to help out pm me and i will arrange something with you...

again... thanks to joe , chris and kay for allowing me and nooki the chance to help make SZ a better place :)

EDIT: so many typos XD

Last Edit: Dec 9, 2005 1:47:32 GMT by Llanilek

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
great job guys! I know nooki will do a great job, and I'm sure yami will too! [even though I don't know you so well :P] Congrats :)
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
put it this way... if you ever went to popoweb... you'd know my way of work XD (keeps it a secret for those who don't)

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
You guys do deserve the promotions. Nooki has been helping CD and I through the good and bad with her support. Yami has been a good friend with his inco-operation with the anti-rip system for SZ. Without these Team members, I fear that SZ will be nothing of just a normal forum.

:D Thanks guys for your support. You deserve it! :D

Have fun!

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
admin said:
You guys do deserve the promotions. Nooki has been helping CD and I through the good and bad with her support. Yami has been a good friend with his inco-operation with the anti-rip system for SZ. Without these Team members, I fear that SZ will be nothing of just a normal forum.

:D Thanks guys for your support. You deserve it! :D

Have fun!

^__^... not to mention being really annoying on msn.. XD and also the refferer thing from mfhosting :)

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
O_o

thanx :D

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
w00t w00t! congratts guys!!!! and gals!!!! :P

FireCracker

FireCracker Avatar

Official Member

December 2005
Congratulations Nooki. Your graphics and activeness have come a long way. You deserve this promotion because of all your devotion to boards and new graphics designing. Yami I don't know you and haven't seen you once on SZ but I am sure the admins have many good reasons for your promotion.
Don't Click!

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
*grumbles*

Another announcement I had to miss out on. But yes I knew this was coming, that's why I was avoiding this subject with both Yami and nooki everytime I have talked to them. :D

Didn't want to spoil the surprise, but this is well deserved to the both of you. :)

Don't abuse your powers though, and I'm happy to have you two as my elite mod partners. :)

Again congrats.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
you see!! noone knows who i am because i was hidden in the php boards :(... *feels like a loner* but you will get to know me *evil laughs* yami is back!! lol... >_><_<

and kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thankssssssssssssssssssssssss i sowwie u couldn't get to tell me an nooki... but a job is a job u gotta keep stum and i think you did a great job of that!! lol

and i am honored to be your emod partner in crime lol

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
:P

Thanx.

I sure gonna have allot of suprises :P

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
i don't like the sound of that nooki.... lol *hides behind kay*

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
nooki always has good surprises :) and Yami, you should come out of hiding in the PHP board...I want to get to know you ;)
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
He's got the Graphics Request board now, I think he'll be fine.

newBookmarkLockedFalling