Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well I have finally decided to take the time to renovate the Literature board. I never did do a great job at getting it started, but now, I will be getting it up and running. Expect not to be able to view it for at leaast 1-2 weeks.

and

the results of the awards, will be out on Tuesday. I didn't have time to tally all of them today, but I will have them done Tuesday, so please, bare with me.

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
great! what new things can we look forward to in the literature board?
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
You'll just have to wait and see. ;)

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
yay to me :D

and to everyone else.

Awsome job kay ^^

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
nooki said:
yay to me :D

and to everyone else.

Awsome job kay ^^

Well I'm hoping you can still design the award winning sigs. I will get the list to you tomorrow.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Ok, well Nooki is designing the sigs right as I am typing this, so I will be posting the results, along with the sigs once she is done with them.

As for the lit board, is there anything that you members would like to see? I have it all done to my liking, but then again, it's not all about me, your guys' opinions matter too.

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005
kay said:
Ok, well Nooki is designing the sigs right as I am typing this, so I will be posting the results, along with the sigs once she is done with them.

As for the lit board, is there anything that you members would like to see? I have it all done to my liking, but then again, it's not all about me, your guys' opinions matter too.

welll it would help us out if you told us some of what youve worked on so far :o

Grab this Headline Animator

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
deadpoeticstar said:
kay said:

welll it would help us out if you told us some of what youve worked on so far :o

Well pretty much just all I have done is posted in all the threads that hadn't been posted in, and then I reposted the FAQ's.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well I am locking this, but if you have anymore suggestions, then either PM me, or go ahead and make a thread in the Suggestions board.

I am right now opening the Literature board back up, go ahead and feel free to start posting once again, I would like to see the activity especially in there, increase! But that's all up to you members.

So that's it for now. Enjoy.

newBookmarkLockedFalling