Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
We decided to give each staff member a unique title so that its easier for new members or old returning members to know which staff member does what and who to watch out for. If you guys have any comments on the titles, or suggestions for Yami's (we had a bit of trouble deciding. :P), post them away.

I'm off to do mine and Joe's now, as I just realized I forgot. O_o

Edit: I went ahead and did mine and Joe's. If you guys can't see the colors, hit ctrl+F5, as your cache has recorded the CSS for the old usernames and not the new.

- CD

Last Edit: Feb 15, 2006 1:26:32 GMT by Chris

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
Err what is it supposed to look like?
Thanks, Kay!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Coding Admin

Its just more specific. No more "Administrator", "Elite Moderator", or "Moderator". Now you see "Coding Admin" and "Graphics Admin" or "General EMod", etc.

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
Oh I get it now :)
Thanks, Kay!

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Needs some color ;)

Neil's should be... multi-tasker.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
lol i originally said I3AD eMod because that is what i do lol.... i'm not just a php mod i3ad = internet application analysis and design :P

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
:P, btw, Add some color to the names, like the orange admin color and the puple emod color and the green mod color

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
hpmad said:
:P, btw, Add some color to the names, like the orange admin color and the puple emod color and the green mod color

cddude229 said:
Edit: I went ahead and did mine and Joe's. If you guys can't see the colors, hit ctrl+F5, as your cache has recorded the CSS for the old usernames and not the new.

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Ahhh I see, thanks.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
I want the title Useless Mod

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
kenshin said:
I want the title Useless Mod

Pfft. You're not even a mod! :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
To be honest, I don't like it. I've never been a fan of official ranks being called Admin or EMod. Those are their abbreviated forms and shouldn't be used as actual ranks IMO. I liked the old ones better where it was just Administrator, Elite Moderator, and Moderator. Afterall, if you want to know what their job is, you can look and see what boards they mod. Plus it says what they do in the Info Center when they're online. Kind of useless and n00bish IMO, but it really doesn't matter.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Sounds good to me. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling