Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
But I will take my absent from the boards for a while. No, I won't be gone forever. I just want to take a leave from the internet to sort out my real life as exams and assessments are approaching close.

The reason that I can post everyday like this is due to the fact that I'm on a 2 week holiday. Apparantly, next week is the start of my new school term, and I'd really like to catch up with my studies as I've loafed pratically half the time on the computer.

So yeah, you can still see me on weekends and occasionally. But I will focus more on my studies instead.

Sorry to break this into you guys as kay, the soul and spirit of our happy community, is left due to her circumstances.

:-[

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
>_> Leave me all alone why don't you.

Anyways, its fine. I understand completely man. Just take the break you need, and find your way back soon.

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Study comes first :)

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
Yeah man nobody ain't nothing without ur grades.. go for it! we'll look after things here m8 and good luck

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Thanks guys :D

Xeron

Xeron Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Take your time. Studio Zero will still be here when you return.

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
You deserve a break...and study does come before computer/internet. Goodluck on those exams...exams suck XD
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
No Joe![/g.i.joepun]

This isn't any fun...*looks at CD and Spek*...I'm stuck with a disk and a rapist...how could this get any worse?!

(j/k)

Well, we all know school comes first, so I hope you do good in school and stuff man. This forum is important, but don't let it keep you from succeeding.

Last Edit: Oct 9, 2005 23:45:05 GMT by Lucifer

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Thank you so much guys, it's great to hear from friends on the net that you understand on what's going on...

:'(

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Yea, man I understand what your going through,Thats why I had to take my leave from the forum.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
admin said:
Thank you so much guys, it's great to hear from friends on the net that you understand on what's going on...

:'(

Getting all depressed are we? >_> :P

Have fun on your holiday ^_^ *hugs*

newBookmarkLockedFalling