Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Nah, the problem with ZD and SSD is that they're trendwhore. This place isn't which makes it even better.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
What you all said may or may not be true, :P

I honestly think SSD and ZD are better, but like they say... You're your own worst critic.

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
phoenix said:
Nah, the problem with ZD and SSD is that they're trendwhore. This place isn't which makes it even better.

You mean SSD and Zd created the trends.
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
They stole each other's trends too.... but can we try to stay on the topic of SZ's opening? :P

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Sorry for the late intorduction, but I am iEcstacy. 8-) I am a graphics designer that will try and assist you with your graphic needs.. :) I am also learning how to code PB Modification Codes, You may see more of my coding work in the database. ::) I hope everyone enjoys their stay and I can assist you. ;)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yes, yes it will. THe only problem is that ZD's members are devoted and that SSD's members are [insert vulgar word here] so it may be hard to get members. G101 is a good place to start and Astral Genesis. People are starting to come from ZD though so that's good.

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
iecstacy said:
Sorry for the late intorduction, but I am iEcstacy. 8-) I am a graphics designer that will try and assist you with your graphic needs.. :) I am also learning how to code PB Modification Codes, You may see more of my coding work in the database. ::) I hope everyone enjoys their stay and I can assist you. ;)

Yes and i will stick by her side. >:( >:( >:(

*gotta stop doing tht* :P

Well to tell the truth i dispise all graphics forums, why? because theres too many of them i have known many of them, i asked they why they are doing it, and they reply to beat SSD, i told them there future on how long there proboards would last, and it came true...

But this forums cool, probally because Joe owns it. His a funny guy... pretty serious and stressy at times, use to threaten me on msn he did. :'(

Well yea. this site rulz aswell as the people on it... XD man i need some sleep. >.>

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I think if this place can get as popular as G101 or Astral Genesis, we'll be in good shape. Because the graphics and coding are exceptional, so the only real problem is member count. But that always takes time.

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Astral Genesis have no competition, its only the 4 main graphic sites which do: Zanmato, SSD, G101 and F-5.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Vision II is in there too.

We stand a chance, and it takes a while to get popular. But for being our first day.... I'd say we're doing damn well.

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Indeed, but its a fact! most forums which have just recently started, like on the first day decide to become active, but as the days go by... you know. >.>

But lets hope it stays like this. ^^

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
True, true. But that's why you keeping adding new things, improving, advertising, etc.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
taz said:
Astral Genesis have no competition, its only the 4 main graphic sites which do: Zanmato, SSD, G101 and F-5.

F-5? Never heard of them. And don't forget Hatake. They're pretty popular. And Astral Genesis has lots of connections with ZD since they're mod and admin run it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Heard of F5, and Hatake is slipping. In fact, they're moving to a PHP host. HF is becoming DarkGamer Forum, and DarkGamer is Naruto's site.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh, well, again, members is all you need. Appearance wise, you're right up at the top with the rest of those design forums.

newBookmarkLockedFalling