Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
We've added new sections in the board. JapAnime, current and moved General media as a individual board.

Also, I've moved the code requests and graphics request into one board and php board into the coder's board.

These surprises are only just the start. Starting from tomorrow, we will have our first recuit on staffing. These will include general management, advertisers, coding and graphics moderators etc.

Please look forward to those new surprises! :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Sounds like something worth looking at, I'll keep an eye out for what's happening :P
I need more practice making sigs... (Kicks Xylish and asks for help) -.-

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
More surprises? *reads through the entire thing* Aw, man, I can't wait until tomorrow! Tell me now! ;D

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
yooshhhhhh!!! ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I didn't approve these changes Joe. >_> But I do now :P

As for what he said, the info center has been optimized and recoded to allow us to add these staff members (I was lazy before >_>;;) so now we can add these easily. ;)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
:)

Well I certainly can't wait to see the changes! And of course whomever you guys choose to be staff I am sure will do a great job. :P All you staff have done a great job so far. :)

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Sweet! I've been wanting to be a moderator or to help out with requests. . .or something of the sort. I feel that I can help out here. Then again, my "skills" may not be up to par with all the other great designers here. v.v

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You don't have to be staff to fill requests.

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
You don't? Oh! Well, that's much better.

newBookmarkLockedFalling