Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Keep in mind it's only 11:16pm of October 1, 2005 still for me.

But starting tomorrow, I won't be on as much. We are basically 'homeless' at the moment. We will have a place in about 2-3 weeks. But until then, I will be using the public library computers to get on from Tuesday thru Saturdays, but they limit you to a 1 hour limit, which is why SZ is at the top of my list as far as priorities go. Jim, gave me some URL's to get past my school's blocking system, cause they block all Proboards.

But if you urgently need to get a hold of me, PM me over at Zanmato Concept, because IPB isn't blocked...yet. So I can check there regularly from school.

I will not be handing over SOTW to someone quite yet. If I feel that I cannot come thru, I will PM CD or Joe over at ZC or here when I'm at the library, and have Joe take it over until I am in a new house. Cause for the meantime I'm staying with a friend.

Thanks everyone. :) I will be back soon, I promise.

Last Edit: Oct 2, 2005 6:24:56 GMT by Kay

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
:D

It's ok kay. I'll be on post in the SOTW board and make sure no one will disrupt the competition!

I would have to say that I won't be as on as often as I could. Due to my amount of homework and the work that I need to put on SZv2.

So yeah.

Good luck finding a new house Kay! :D

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
poor me...good staff are inactive for a while :(

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Good luck.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Thanks, and I'm gonna move this to Notices, so that way the members don't think I just disappeared off the face of the earth....well computer. Nyeh. Whatever. :P

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Oh but I would be happy if you dissappeared from the face of the Earth. ^_^ Just joking there. :P

Have fun and don't worry about online time. I think you will enjoy in ways because the internet gets really boring sometimes to the point where it's same old same old and I don't really have much of a purpose on it anymore. :(
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeah, you got a point there. But now I have a purpose on here. I am a emod here, mod at ZC, and others...that I can't and won't let down.

But anywho, those of you that have me on MSN, if you see me on, don't be afraid to IM me. :)

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Hehe, as I've said. Good luck for everything kay. I'll just sit on my throne with this trusty whip beside me...

XDD

Remix

Remix Avatar

August 2005
I have a feeling the library staff will have enough of you by the end of the month. :P, Anyway, I hope everything turns out ok Kay.

Pssh, just wear a disguise, that should get past the library peoples, :P. *Puts on nose, and mustache glasses.* Sam Fisher baby! :P

Last Edit: Oct 2, 2005 21:42:09 GMT by Remix

lpf
eeeh. you'll be back sooner than you think. I'd know, I can tell the future. *eerie music* ANYWAYS, good luck with teh life kay. don't get lost in heaven. :D :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh...bye Kay...I'll pretend to count the days 'til you return, you know, so you feel like I actually care and such. :P

J/K

But seriously, I can't wait for you to return. I hope you get your house and comp setup as soon as possible. :)

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
Kay i know how you feel... i've just had to move into a new house.. its a nightmare you are extremely lucky to get online even if its just for an hour or so... i've just got into my new house and i was offline for 4 months because of it i know how hard it can be when you have duties to fulfil it is extremely stressful but, a little advice from me is just relax as we are all here to support you and there are other people that can and will cover for you till you get back so take your time and enjoy the time away (think of it like a holiday) and just get online when you can to do things you need to...

we are thinking of ya kay good luck finding a house..

Ash.

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
ya, hope you find a house ^^ I've never moved so I doubt I'd know what you're going through =P
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Thanks Ash, and everyone else. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling