Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
Ok, i am closing graphics request until we find someone who can actually fill the requests in good time, i cannot fill them with the workload i have at the moment, if anyone wishes to apply to be the graphics moderator then reply here

How long have you been designing for?:

What makes you think you can fill our requests here?:

how often would you be able to fill requests?:

5 of your recent pieces of work:

and thats all .. lol

i do hope that we can find someone to fill these requests as we can't have coding taking over the board now can we? ;)

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
How long have you been designing for?:
About 2 years

What makes you think you can fill our requests here?:
I fill requests pretty fast and am free most of the time.

how often would you be able to fill requests?:
Everyday, mostly on the weekends, but I'll still be able to fill them on weekdays.

www.deviantart.com/view/31067935/

img291.imageshack.us/img291/3426/banner5ud.gif

(I couldn't find a fifth one, I'm not on my computer right now. I'll try to find it when I get back)

Last Edit: Apr 2, 2006 17:10:08 GMT by hpmad

Crazy

Crazy Avatar

Official Member

October 2005
How long have you been designing for?: About a year.

What makes you think you can fill our requests here?: I'm pretty good at graphics. (Well good enough to get what their looking for :P) To me nI find filling requests fun and not a hastle. So that would help.

how often would you be able to fill requests?: If I'm accepted I will probably get 3 requests a day and on weekends about 6.

www.deviantart.com/view/29865301/

Everything on here:
silversol.proboards62.com/index.cgi

And evrything on here except on/offs.
vconceptest.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
You two have been given temporary mod powers. Its not the full ammount of powers (you'll be given one or two more additional) if and when you become full fledged mods.

This is more of a trial period. If the current staff finds your effort and work satisfactory you will most likely be made a full time staff members.

I suggest you two contact each other over a instant messenger (MSN most likely) and decide on a new set of rules you guys would like to establish.

And at this point, it shouldn't be hard to earn the position. :P

If you do become full mods, you'll most likely end up moderating a general ammount of the graphics boards of your choosing.

Last Edit: Apr 3, 2006 1:45:42 GMT by Chris

newBookmarkLockedFalling