Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Not a huge announcement, but I did some work on the Premade Database. New thread for it actually, because it was a complete overhaul. Slightly new look, added "Five Most Recent", and I also removed the total count.

Before anyone asks why I removed the total, simply put, there's no way for it to be accurate. For example, each submitted thing can be a set, right? Well, a set contains multiple images. Should each individual image in the set be counted? Should they be counted if their just different color mixes? What if they're completely different sigs, just included in the same set?

Count of individual items is 150 as of now (for anyone who cares). I'm about to go through all of those and weed out ones with dead links because the host is down. Anyways, enjoy the new layout to it. (Its also now posted under the admin account).

- Chris

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Very nice chris :)
k

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
...I had some thoughts about the premade..but I got distracted.

Thanks for doing..my work.. XD
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
XP Its your birthday present, now back to v2! *whips* >=D :P

But yeah, it was bugging me... and the templates section was getting big, so I wanted to mess with it a bit.

newBookmarkLockedFalling