Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I've managed to get out of the my study and post this, so please read carefully.

The next version of Studio Zero, is currently on hiatus. This is mainly due to my school revision, last year of high school, my duty as a school prefect etc.

From the start of December. I would have finished all my exams and what not for my final year of high school. Until then, the next Studio Zero will be put on hold until then. I will officially announce the continuation of the next version once I get into it with Chris.

Also, since IE7 is out, and PNG graphics format is supported, along with Firefox 2. I will be utilizing the PNG graphics and its alpha transparency feature to the max. So expect some really fancy graphics.

Just to note that this will also be my last website. Not forever, but for a long time. So I will give it my best for Chris and all the members of the Studio.

Thank you for reading this post. Please continue supporting the Studio for the next generation of Proboards design community.

-Joe

For the next month, the acquisition of Studio Zero by Proboards Elite Design inc. will be complete. The company shall announce the press release until further notice. Please watch this space.

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Also, to add, there are other possible templates scheduled during this time. So what may end up happening, is a release of two new Studios in a period of time that it takes you to open a can of pop. :)

(¯`•DregondRahl•._)

(¯`•DregondRahl•._) Avatar
Remanifesting-Eternal

Dedicated Member

September 2006
OoOO YAY !*does a little dance*

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
what is this about some company taking over??? does that mean we lose our admins?? no no no! :(

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
popojoe said:

For the next month, the acquisition of Studio Zero by Proboards Elite Design inc. will be complete. The company shall announce the press release until further notice. Please watch this space.

Have I missed something here? ???

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
simie said:
popojoe said:

:-X It's best to not let Joe know that he was day dreaming again....

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
yay for new version!

wth for the elite proboards thing.... :P
k

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Awesome, I need to improve on my graphics skills now! :D

Yay for the new versions and with the elite proboards thing. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
simie said:

Seriously, what is he talking about? I'm kind of confused.

But that's good news, Joe. I can't wait for SZv2 to come out. It looks so sexy. *drool*

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
I see v0 is gone :-/ When can we expect the next skins? :)

Thats one odd daydream O.o

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Wow, I found this post late >_> Um, good to know everything is sort of under control, I thought it was some catastrophe =O Wow, I did not know that about IE and FF... good to know, I should start improving as well :P

... Yes, me and about 100 other members are very confused. O_o

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
popojoe said:

Thanks for elaborating. And putting it in subscript.

Last Edit: Nov 10, 2006 1:31:43 GMT by Ess Ohh

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
so is the takeover for real or wat??

newBookmarkLockedFalling