Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, this post is quite full of updates. I've given them each their own little section. :P Yay.

Version Two as Default Skin
Version Two has once again been made the default skin since the release of Version Two: Lite as an alternative, faster method of use. I know I said June 1st originally, but then I realized I'm out of town that day. *nods* Joys. Anyways, continue to report any bugs you guys find please. After this I'm off to fix one or two minor bugs I know about.

Code Index v3.1.5
I've updated the Code Index a few times and it's now officially v3.1.5. There's been three semi-important changes. First off, the database now has a "Help" page separate from the "About" page. This page now actually contains some helpful items. Currently it's not very big, but once I'm out for the summer I'll be expanding it greatly. Secondly, I've added a "Change Log" to the code index. This is mainly for my own reference, but hey, someone could find it useful. Lastly, I've added a "Clear Recent Searches" feature so that your computer's memory doesn't get clogged up using it.

Generators v2 In Progress
The second version of Studio Zero's generators script is now in progress. The most important part of this fact is that I'll now be adding generators that were impossible before. I'll be releasing this script when SZ hits 40,000 posts. If you're a coder and would like a code in the generators system, either drop me a PM or post here. I'll be glad to add it.

Archive Visible Again
The Archive Board is once again listed on the board index. I'll be going through soon and cleaning out threads that members aren't supposed to see, and then it'll be publicly viewable to all registered members. This includes things such as the v2 Development Blog and broken premade links. (Oooo, exciting. :P)

New Code Requests Layout
I've changed the Code Requests board around a bit and added two new sub-boards: To Do and Completed Requests. To Do is created so that once a request has been "claimed" by a coder, it is easier to keep track of unclaimed requests. Completed Requests was created so that we can keep track of requests which either have had no response for 2 weeks or that the requester has deemed complete. This update was more organizational than anything else. If you have any questions on this, please let me know via PM or this thread. :)

Anyways, that's all for now. Quite a bit, though some was quite minor.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Very nice Chris. I was thrown off at first when i load the page and the verison of the skin was change. Can't wait to see the Generators. :)

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
niceeeeeeeee --- v2 looks as pretty as it did that day one fall morning a long time ago --- ***poetic bliss***

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
yay. I <3 updates :P
k

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Oh man, the profile view and posts view is back to Proboards default as well :(
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
willembahh said:

Unfortunately. That was actually most of the coding size, that's why it was dropped the quickest. You can switch to Module from Lite and have that back though. :P

perishingflames

perishingflames Avatar

Dedicated Member

March 2007
This might be what Neversoft said, but now on version 3 the mini-profile is proboards default. I like how it used to be above the posts.

Since you removed that code, does that you will kindly release the code that put the cool mini-profile above posts to the public since you are such a great person, Chris. Lol.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
ah the sexy skin is back,good thing to I was worried you would never finish it :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
perishingflames said:
This might be what Neversoft said, but now on version 3 the mini-profile is proboards default. I like how it used to be above the posts.

Since you removed that code, does that you will kindly release the code that put the cool mini-profile above posts to the public since you are such a great person, Chris. Lol.

It's there, you just need to set your version to Module. So, no unfortunately.

scottcool said:
ah the sexy skin is back,good thing to I was worried you would never finish it :P

It was always there, it just wasn't the default skin. :P

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Chris how abt making the mini for v2:lite a lil better than the default cos default sucks :P --- maybe even like v1 mini - thats cool :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
slipstream said:
Chris how abt making the mini for v2:lite a lil better than the default cos default sucks :P --- maybe even like v1 mini - thats cool :)
I'd need someone to design it for v2 is the only problem.

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
cddude229 said:
willembahh said:

Unfortunately. That was actually most of the coding size, that's why it was dropped the quickest. You can switch to Module from Lite and have that back though. :P

Ah, I see. Much better :D
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Very nice job man :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling