Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Because of activity levels, we've had to say good bye to a few staff members: dodz, Blade, and flux.exe. We'd like to thank them now for their efforts towards bettering Studio Zero as members of Team Studio.

Also, we'd like to welcome back Josh to the staff as a mod of the Convention Center and Personal Showcase. He originally left because of life issues and other things that happened but planned to return. He's managed to get everything sorted and will now be returning to Team Studio in his original spot. :)

Lastly, keep your eyes peeled. There may be some more promotions and changes to the Studio in the next 2 weeks.

That's all for now.

Last Edit: Jul 1, 2007 23:11:10 GMT by Chris

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Congrats to you Josh! Good luck with your newly appointed position.

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
welcome back man, should be fun to work with you :)
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Welcome back man :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Thanks everyone. ;D
This is my old account. This is my new account

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'd also like to mention in this thread that Slip has resigned his moderator spot because of time constrictions. Once again, I'd like to say thank you to the time he dedicated to the Studio and hope to see him around as a member. :)

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
cddude229 said:
I'd also like to mention in this thread that Slip has resigned his moderator spot because of time constrictions. Once again, I'd like to say thank you to the time he dedicated to the Studio and hope to see him around as a member. :)

>:( Bye bye slippy >_>

Good luck, Josh. Watch out for those time restrictions. :(

Edit: Oh my god, you post a lot.

Last Edit: Jul 2, 2007 15:51:13 GMT by Aaron

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Congrats everyone, and sorry to the members that lost their positions. :(

Hmm. Glad I didn't lose mine though :) *hugs chris* lol :P

I just had deja vu <_<
k

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
derfleurer said:
cddude229 said:

>:( Bye bye slippy >_>

Good luck, Josh. Watch out for those time restrictions. :(

Edit: Oh my god, you post a lot.

Yeah... I have a habit of doing that. For almost a year I averaged slightly over 100 posts a week at SSD. :P I only had 30 in... 14-ish hours? And that included me sleeping for 8. lol

Time restrictions aren't much of a problem with me. I can get on almost whenever I want to. :P
This is my old account. This is my new account

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Congrats to Josh and anti-congrats/sorry for people who had to leave. Maybe some of them'll come back someday.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
One last one. Simie has also resigned and Kahless will be stepping up in the coding boards, though remaining a literature mod (for now.)

That should be the last change (hopefully) for a while. :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
:P Changes. Changes. And more changes. Always fun. Maybe you should update the first post for lazy people? :P
k

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
jaj43123 said:
Thanks everyone. ;D

*gives cookie*

No problem :)

fireindy

fireindy Avatar

Official Member

May 2007
Congrats Josh :).

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Welcome back Josh Good luck with the Staff spot ;) Congrats to Kahless for moving up a bit and Hope to see the rest of the other staff that had to step down for their reasons around as members :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling