Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
up abit? whats wrong with writing?
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
kahless said:

The fact that you're never in there, maybe? :P

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
kay said:
kahless said:

The fact that you're never in there, maybe? :P

Kill't

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
sorry :(
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Wow, is it just me or are quite a few members resigning?

Also, I really feel that we really need more activeness in the GFX Submissions forum.

Last Edit: Jul 4, 2007 9:32:20 GMT by Quinine

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Yes, a lot of staff have resigned. But if they don't have the time to be active, why be a mod? Inactive staff kill a board. Believe me on this one, I know that from experience with about 7 different forums. :P

As for the GFX Submissions, you can't really bump activity in there. If people are making premades and resources, then you get more activity. Otherwise, you can't do anything about it.
This is my old account. This is my new account

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Welcome back Josh,and good luck dodz, Blade, and flux.exe. :)

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
jaj43123 said:
As for the GFX Submissions, you can't really bump activity in there. If people are making premades and resources, then you get more activity. Otherwise, you can't do anything about it.

Yeah, people are making them, yet I haven't seen an accepted image for at least a month now.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
steynj said:
jaj43123 said:

Yeah, people are making them, yet I haven't seen an accepted image for at least a month now.

Stinky's been having computer issues. Last I heard he was getting a new computer, said "I'll be back in 2 hours," and hasn't been heard from since then. I'll be updating the premades submission later today so the database is accurate at least.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
kahless said:

I never said there was something wrong with it. what i mean by moving up a bit that you are taking more on. Getting more responsibilities.

newBookmarkLockedFalling