Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, we've decided it's a time for a new board. So, we now introduce to you the Contests board for your fun. We've brought back the SoTW in a slightly different form, being that it is now monthly. (The SoTW board has been moved to the archives now also.) So, take a look at that and the current Scavenger Hunt. Oh, and the scavenger hunt? Well, that leads to another new board. ;) Good luck finding it, it's no easy task.

Next up, I'd like to mention that I've been doing some optimizations to v1 and v0's scripting to fix bugs and make them faster. Not to mention that I've majorly compressed the PNG file size for v2 which helps with load times. Also, v1 now has two new banners in the banner changer, one from SonicX and another from XD. Check 'em out and let us know what you think. I find both to be good banners, so they may interest you if you're a v1 user.

Lastly, I'll be adding another batch of generators scripts later today in order to give people more options. Take a look into some of them if you have some time. ;)

Well, that's all for now really. Enjoy.

Last Edit: Jul 19, 2007 22:34:21 GMT by Chris

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I hope you guys have fun with that hunt. Only took me two hours to make it. I'm gonna guess it will take some people longer than that to figure it out. :P
This is my old account. This is my new account

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
jaj43123 said:
I hope you guys have fun with that hunt. Only took me two hours to make it. I'm gonna guess it will take some people longer than that to figure it out. :P

I have been looking for the past five hours and am still on clue number one. I'm guessing it might take a tad longer to find. >_>

Mark my words, I will find this board.

fireindy

fireindy Avatar

Official Member

May 2007
Does it count if I just type random things in for the board id and find it? Or would I be disqualified :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
fireindy said:
Does it count if I just type random things in for the board id and find it? Or would I be disqualified :P

Well, you do get to have seen the board, however, you don't get the prize. :P There's a reason we require you to provide links to all clues.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Finally, my fav board :P

Thanks guys ;D

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I'm on clue no.2, and I am stuck in the mud.

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
Bless you Chris... I missed the "go to post" feature so much *tear*

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
mithras said:
Bless you Chris... I missed the "go to post" feature so much *tear*

I did too, but now it's back. :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling