Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Since Simie finished the Scavenger Hunt and located the new board, it is now open to the public. You can find it right below the Code Database. This new board is a board dedicated to GreaseMonkey scripts for ProBoards. To those unfamiliar with GreaseMonkey, there is a thread inside the board that goes into more detail about it.

Currently there are not many GreaseMonkey scripts in the board, but I will be adding more and more as time goes on. So, take a look around and see if any of them interest you. Anyways, that's all for now. I'll be posting solutions to the scavenger hunt in the thread shortly.

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
I found the answer to the first clue. I'm happy. :P

Interesting idea.

*Goes to look*

Last Edit: Jul 22, 2007 21:01:23 GMT by Matt

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Ha! I knew it was that board all along. ;D Of course, I cheated to find it, but I didn't tell anybody. That's all that counts, right? :P
wat

Jordan

Jordan Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Are we the first to have this? I've never seen a GM board on another Proboards site before. Very unique Chris. =]

And the codes are quite kickass.

Last Edit: Jul 22, 2007 23:26:31 GMT by Jordan

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
triad said:
Are we the first to have this? I've never seen a GM board on another Proboards site before. Very unique Chris. =]

And the codes are quite kickass.

To my knowledge, we're the first PB site to have a database for them. And thank you.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I may make a few to add to here as well. ;) I've found a few tutorials on them, and it's really just JavaScript.
wat

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
:P I'd like to add that i was second to find it. And I helped Simie a little. And he helped me a little. :P lol :P
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
scorpian8867 said:
I may make a few to add to here as well. ;) I've found a few tutorials on them, and it's really just JavaScript.

Besides the XPCNativeWrappers, it's better than JavaScript. ;) Cross-domain XMLHttpRequest anyone?

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
cddude229 said:

Besides the XPCNativeWrappers, it's better than JavaScript. ;) Cross-domain XMLHttpRequest anyone?

:o

I'll have to look into making some of these myself :P

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

Damn you, Simie :P.

I was about to send my results to you, Chris, when this came up.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
steynj said:
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

Damn you, Simie :P.

I was about to send my results to you, Chris, when this came up.

He got to me via MSN, so that may have been his advantage. Except, he had made a list of them while doing it so it was a matter of him getting to my profile and clicking "send PM" :P

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
well I'll be dam***!! :P

SZ keeps surprising me :P Awesome work Chris!!

newBookmarkLockedFalling