Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Since version 3 is on its way, we've decided to turn back time a bit and set Version 1: Ex as the default skin for a little while. It's a faster loading skin then Version 2, but with just as much kick.

For those wanting to switch back to Version 2 (or maybe even Version Zero), they're available via your modify profile page.

In the mean time, enjoy. :)

Also, the development blog will go live in less than 30 minutes. Have fun.

Last Edit: Dec 23, 2007 0:00:34 GMT by Chris

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Sweetness and thats all i have to say.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
What happened to my Studio Zero?

I liked version two better, but at the same time I don't feel like modifying my profile. So maybe it'll be a nice temporary change. How long will this last?

Sunjo

Sunjo Avatar

Official Member

February 2007
I personally think v1 pwns v2 10x over, I just don't see great quality in v2, plus most of the effects used in it seem... novice. =/ You can tell the wires etc. were followed from a tutorial.

v1, however, is great, sleek, and unique, plus I just love that japanese text. xD

Playing in the dirt
We find the seeds of doubt
Don't water them with your tears
Don't think about all the years
You'd rather be without

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
shadowyone said:
What happened to my Studio Zero?

I liked version two better, but at the same time I don't feel like modifying my profile. So maybe it'll be a nice temporary change. How long will this last?

I can modify it for you if you really want. :P And it'll last until the release of version 3.

sunjo said:
I personally think v1 pwns v2 10x over, I just don't see great quality in v2, plus most of the effects used in it seem... novice. =/ You can tell the wires etc. were followed from a tutorial.

v1, however, is great, sleek, and unique, plus I just love that japanese text. xD

Joe would probably stab you for the v2 comments. :P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
V1 pawns over 2 for speed and being a great light colord skin but v2 for being of a more dark skin the quality is great and the effects are not novice like at all. True v2 is slower of the 3 but look at the features that came with it. V2 is far from being novice

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
The header looks weird if you log out and become a guest. Actually, a lot of things look off place. I'll take screenshots if I have to but you should notice it unless it's just me.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
shadowyone said:
The header looks weird if you log out and become a guest. Actually, a lot of things look off place. I'll take screenshots if I have to but you should notice it unless it's just me.

I thought I fixed most of it.... Did you hit ctrl+f5?

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Yeah, still not fixed for me. Using Fx3b2 (had to downgrade. :() on my MacBook running the latest Leopard release.
This is my old account. This is my new account

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Cool can't wait for v3 :)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:
shadowyone said:

I didn't, but the next time I came here as a guest it was fixed. So I guess it was some cache issue.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
shadowyone said:
cddude229 said:

I didn't, but the next time I came here as a guest it was fixed. So I guess it was some cache issue.

I decided to make it do a force reload for all users by changing the URL, so that may be why. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling