Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ok, I have a suggestion. This may be hard and it will require a code never made before, but you know it's called Studio Zero and instead of User CP or a Profile, it's called My Studio. Well, I think members should have their own studio. Basically, I think there should be a link on their View Profile page to another profile type page, but instead it could say [Username]'s Studio and have a list of Codes and Graphics made. Maybe a bunch of thumbnails for the images and links to the codes. Anyway, I'm learning coding and I would be happy to help out with this, though it'd be awhile before I could actually help.

Anyway, that's just a random idea that really wouldn't make the forum better, just much more unique.

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
That woud be awesome, but i think it'll be hard to code... nvr kno with it tho... cud be possible.
P16Studio: 80% Complete

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hard, maybe. I got the idea from Peter and a_leon's Phoenix/Rebirth RPG code. They have a code that makes a new profile windor from the regular profile page for RPG characters. But, instead of RPG stats, it'd be links to codes and image thumbnails. And then instead of an avatar for the RPG character, it could be the user's average ratings or something. It'd be a project, but simpler than the RPG code so yeah, it's possible.

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Yes... hhmmm... i will be amazed if they can make it work... tho i'm already pretty amazed with the site.
P16Studio: 80% Complete

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I'll inform CD about this :D

Sounds pretty good to me as well! Though I don't know what to suggest since I'm not..really..a..coder :-[

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
it'll slow the forum even more.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
crazyj said:

Well, actually. If we can put it only in the main footers it'll be ok..perhaps...maybe? :o

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 14:18:54 GMT by Team Studio

SSJ Sonic-X

SSJ Sonic-X Avatar
Run, Run; Live to Kill Me

August 2005
I don't find the forum to be slow, really.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
admin said:
crazyj said:

Well, actually. If we can put it only in the main footers it'll be ok..perhaps...maybe? :o

you have to think about the poor dudes with dial up ;).

Because of CD's crappy coding it's ubor slow >:( (j/k :P)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I know its slow Crazy >_< I need to optimize it soon.

As for that code, its nearly impossible. But I could do it. All data would have to be stored in posts though, cause I'd end up over modding the user profile places. >_<

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
It sounds like a good idea..

The loading is not much of a problem, since this forum was pretty much built for people that are smart enough not to use AOL, no matter how much software they download to "Accellorate" the surfing experience.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm actually on AOL right now (using IE to browse though >_> ) and once it caches, it loads decently.

And I may try to make the code, but it'd be nearly impossible.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
;)

Well, nothing is impossible for my buddy CD

;D

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
i actually read the posts this time, and it's not possible, unless the user has to go to their profile everytime they submit a code/artwork.
The difference witht he RPG and this code is that with the RPG you have nothing to do with posts.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Crazy, this would have to be manually done, but we may include it. I'll put it on the to do list. Until then
-Locked-

newBookmarkLockedFalling