Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

foonicycow

foonicycow Avatar

August 2005
Well as its a graphics forum dont you think there should be a designer of the month,week,year sortta thing?

The person whos designed the best signature wins. A poll is put up and the person that receives the most votes wins. The person who placed the Sgnatures of course cannot vote.

Also Ive noticed the lack of music. In my site i havent succesfully found a free music hosting site but i know they are around. Ask people in the forums and see if you can find some. Upload some music and we can listen. I prefer Coldplay and Linkin Park if idea are needed for bands if this idea is going ot go through.

Well they are my ideas anwyay

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Hey. :)

Yep, you're right. We should have a design of the month/year/week and signature competitions. We've thought of that before, but we just felt it's not the right time to host it yet. Since participation level might be low. If 5 or more members support this event and are willing to participate in it, we will open it indefinitely. ;)

As for the music: We're not actually allowed to distribute Mp3s in our forum, as it might violate copyright violations of Proboards and it gets us deleted.

However, if you want some music, just ask me anytime on MSN when i'm not busy and I can give you some good ones ;)

For now, please open up your Windows Media Player or download Winamp (recommended and free!) and listen to your personal favourites while enjoying the Studio.

Thanks for your suggestions though. :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The music would get annoying after a while, because you can not change it or disable it (easily)

As for the contests, like Xylish said. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling