Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Looks great and awsome.
Only the loading time is like a hell!
I hate it. >:(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I optimized the coding a lot..... Its at 50% now or so. >_> Use FF, load is 300-400% faster. Literally.

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
oki. :)

tech

tech Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
i use firefox and im on dsl...load time is stilllll a little slow but i got patience so i can cope :-p but dude the coding on this place is litterlay the bomb lol (pssssttttt *mind you this is coming from a guy that only knows the img tags cuz he uses them every day,other than that hes brain dead for codes*)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

I'm trying to make a few upgrades and remove unneeded lines and white space (shortens a hell of a lot)

Anyway, if you guys see a feature that isn't really needed, let me know and I may remove it.

. i n t e l

. i n t e l Avatar
Side.Swept- It

Official Member

September 2005
yeah it is on the slow side, but its well worth the wait

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Well you guys have something ;) I don't go to SSD because of the load time (and possibly the amount of members) but I'll happily come here.

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Use to be freakin slow for me, but i can pretty much see the difference. Nice work CD. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Thanks :P Yeah.... load time cut down a lot, and its even faster in FireFox (just to let you guys know)

Anyway, suggest any things you want to see in v2. The staff may of seen a few of my ideas alreayd >_>

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Read my masterful suggestions in the other thread!

newBookmarkLockedFalling