Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ok, I noticed this, and it's weird. iXTC only has one star, his post count is blank, his mini-profile is normal(as in, it doesn't have the images, background, rank is above name, etc), and it seems as if every thread he posts in, his posts go straight to the top above everyone elses. It's quite strange. Was he deleted/banned?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
No... he got cracked, or there was a massive PB error with his profile. Half that stuff can't be changed by him, or Joe or me.... we have a thread in PBS though. I need to check it now.

Edit: Found it, checked it, but I havn't heard much. Martyn said I should just restore the profile, so I did my best.... and there was another thread with a similar error, and in that thred Martyn had PMed the guy details, so, Joe probably has a PM on what to do or something like that, so we wait til then.

Also, when you said his posts were at the top, that's cause the Thread Splitter didn't match the combination without there being a number following Posts:

Last Edit: Sept 15, 2005 2:39:32 GMT by Chris

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Well, the profile is fixed and restored thanks to CD...sorry for being busy with my life.

And one the other question: No CD, I didn't recieve a PM off the admin. :'(

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Yea!!!! That's exactly what happened to me and I thought it was a coding error! It shows up at the top of the page with no location, name blank, no avatar, etc...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
IT shouldn't now. Only reason it did before is because he had no post ammount.

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Yea...Now is fixed I guess and he could come back now <.<
Joe =Busy with life.Tell me why is the most admins are like that? Jay,Morgoth,Thom,Patrick. <.<
Is only oliver left here that isn't much busy XD.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Seeing as this was resolved, I see no reason for it to stay unlocked? It's only a temptation to spam. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling