Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Mulan

Mulan Avatar
Hello world!

Official Member

September 2005
Astounding job. 8-) If you guys keep the effort up, you'll probably become one of the most prestigious design sites to hit the net. Everyone else will be jealous of your oh-so-lucrative community, even though nobody would admit it. :o Heck, you should patent your coding concepts because of their brilliance. Except for the fact you have the Rating Icons Script across the map. :P

And no...I am not sucking up. What would be my motive for such a thing. I just arrived off the Hogwarts Express. Oh yes, I most enjoy Harry Potter. You know, this is turning into an Intro rather than Feedback, so I will shut up now.

;)

Sincerely,
Mulan

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Suck up. :P

As for patenting ideas, no. Because if they're good enough for them to copy, then it means we're better then them or that our originality inspired them.

Last Edit: Sept 27, 2005 0:13:18 GMT by Chris

Mulan

Mulan Avatar
Hello world!

Official Member

September 2005
cddude229 said:

As for patenting ideas, no. Because if they're good enough for them to copy, then it means we're better then them or that our originality inspired them.

8-) I was being sarcastic.
Sincerely,
Mulan

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
mulan said:
cddude229 said:

Why thank you :P

Mulan

Mulan Avatar
Hello world!

Official Member

September 2005
admin said:
mulan said:

Why thank you :P

Oh. Why thank you for the thank you. :)