Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xeron

Xeron Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
I dont know how new it is if it is new, but I would just merge it with the Convention Center. Its really an unneeded board. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
As of right now, yes, it seems to be. :-/

I'll talk with Joe about it, though I'm assuming he'll agree.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
If you guys are gonna do that, then take away the forum games board, too.

Xeron

Xeron Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Why take away that? That has its own purpose. Basically thats to get all the spam threads locked away. :P

You get rid of that and then the Convention Center will be full of it. Now the Anime/Manga topics can also fit in to CC but I wouldnt remove the forum games board.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
I agree with Xeron. Its not needed at all. :-X

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
chase said:
Why take away that? That has its own purpose. Basically thats to get all the spam threads locked away. :P

You get rid of that and then the Convention Center will be full of it. Now the Anime/Manga topics can also fit in to CC but I wouldnt remove the forum games board.

The Convention Center isn't active as it is. Sub-boards are created so that a popular sub-topic within a board can be discussed better, and take away the clutter from the original board. In this case it just takes activity away from both of the boards.

Still, it would be spam if it was in the convention center, so maybe they should just be taken away...unless they (the forum game topics) get more popular in the next week or two or something.

Last Edit: Oct 9, 2005 2:01:09 GMT by Ess Ohh

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
shadowyone said:
chase said:

The Convention Center isn't active as it is. Sub-boards are created so that a popular sub-topic within a board can be discussed better, and take away the clutter from the original board. In this case it just takes activity away from both of the boards.

Still, it would be spam if it was in the convention center, so maybe they should just be taken away...unless they (the forum game topics) get more popular in the next week or two or something.

It'll for sure pick up soon Shadow.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lets hope.

I put up the a 2 week notice sign. Someone reply to this topic after two weeks (double post or not), to remind me.

newBookmarkLockedFalling