Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Oh god, I bet that title scared some of you. =P

No really though, I am suggesting a role-play board. ^-^ I bet there are tons of people here who like role-playing, I myself have been doing it for almost two years now. And if you guys got one, I know a few people who might really be interested in joining.

What have you got to lose? It doesn't work out, you throw it away.

Last Edit: Oct 17, 2005 23:15:07 GMT by Spektral

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ohh! Ohh! Pick me! I can help Spek arrange it!

But yes, this is a good idea I think. It seems everyone is doing it now. Granted, I know you guys aren't trying to "follow the trend", but hey, if we have what other forums have, we have a better chance. Having what other forums have isn't the same as being the same. It just means we can provide members with things that other forums have aswell.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, I'm all for it.... its up to Joe and the other staff for the time being. As for mods, that'd be discussed after we got it set up.

As you said, if it doesn't work out (like the forum games and anime boards), we could always remove it. :P And demod the mods, or just move them to the Convention Center or something. Only time will tell.

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
I've been roleplaying for eight or nine years. I'd love to see SZ branch out into that. :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Or, if it didn't work out, you could even remove the sub-board and just sticky ti to give it more time possibly. Then, if it totally goes downhill, then remove it completely.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
It's all up to Joey. I wont blackmail him, but I do have his kittens.

newBookmarkLockedFalling