Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

valandil
I know what you have right now is pretty nifty, but I think it would be good to see all the affiliates at once. It might be nice to have a scrolling table that shows all of them, or some other cool thing. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Those lag the board however.... =/ Maybe I can work something up.

valandil
Oh. Yeah, that would do it. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I like that it's random. It makes it interesting and unique. But I'll stop before I start ranting about how everyone wants this place to be like every other design forum. ::)

valandil
lucifer said:
I like that it's random. It makes it interesting and unique. But I'll stop before I start ranting about how everyone wants this place to be like every other design forum. ::)

I know that... :)

All I'm saying is that I think its better to see all at once. I affiliate with a few sites (inclusing this one) and I'd like everyone to be able to see all of them at the same time. Just in case there is confusion too. :P

maybe a fading one, they look really professional

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jamie, fading would lag the board if your computer is slow. Thus the reason we don't have scrolling either.

cddude229 said:
Jamie, fading would lag the board if your computer is slow. Thus the reason we don't have scrolling either.

I guess thats true. Why cant we leave them as they are then :). They look alright as they are :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
What I'll probably do is make it so that it shows all affiliates instead of a random set of 5 in a row.

cddude229 said:
What I'll probably do is make it so that it shows all affiliates instead of a random set of 5 in a row.

Nice idea, or just a link to a page with all affiliates on ???

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That's more annoying to code and hide everything properly. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling