Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
kenshin said:
Someone should make one of those PHP Email Bombing Scripts and we all use it to bomb the email O_o

We can always spam it doh :D

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
No, you shouldn't be the ones to spam the email address, but rather sign the person up for as many email things as you can find. ;D

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
You people are evil..... :-/

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It comes from being around you CJ ;)

And yeah, Eric's right. :P

---

Anyway, lets let this die donw for a while and keep an eye on the ripper.

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005
lol those were HILIARIOUS!...lol

Grab this Headline Animator

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
cddude229 said:
It actually is there JAmie. :P

---

We should Yami (the spammers e-mails I mean)

Pssh. :P I never look at them.

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
eric said:
No, you shouldn't be the ones to spam the email address, but rather sign the person up for as many email things as you can find. ;D

That's Hillarious. *Exalts*

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
check the link guys... boom boom its been deleted XDDD

also he's requested hosting at my site... look

**Your Name: Malik Hussain
**Current Site URL: vision2designs.proboards58.com/index.cgi *** Just got Hacked =( soo i need a new fourm that people dont rip!! 190 members in less than a month!
**Site Name: Z Studios **New Name
**Site Language: English
*Public Statistics URL: ummm i dont know...
**Desired Subdomain: ZS.mfhosting.com or Zstudios.mfhosting.com
**Site Description: GFX Board...Java Codes, C++, XMl, etc
**Email Address: Lancerevoviii2005@gmail.com
*Refferer: Studio Zero

what a noOb lol

Last Edit: Nov 17, 2005 1:51:41 GMT by Llanilek

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That's just truly sad. :P

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
click here to see my reply to what he said lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Refferer: Studio Zero

He rips and lies. Also, post your reply. I don't feel like signing up just to read that. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, same here. :P

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
ok heres what i said
ha ha ha.. sorry but i can't help myself but laugh...

isn't it true that you just had your site deleted from proboards for ripping E1D's template?

and don't lie .. we have evidence.. lol

zstudios.proboards67.com/index.cgi

this was originally your proboard site...

explain why its gone..?

heres a report that was done about this topic

This forum: zstudios.proboards67.com is ripping the template of e1d.proboards29.com and couple of images from studiozero.proboards44.com

Proof #1: In zstudios.proboards67.com all other images are hosted by this photbucket account: i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/e1d/v2 except the two images: i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/LANCEREVOVIII2005/blk_03.gif and i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/LANCEREVOVIII2005/bg-base.gif

It can be clearly noticed that they have changed the text in the banner and the copyright image below. And all the images except the banner and the copyright image is hosted by E1D-esign's photobucket account. This actually proves that they are ripping. Please notice the light blue texts in the copyright image: i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/LANCEREVOVIII2005/bg-base.gif The light blue texts doesn't match with the rest when E1D's one does: i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/e1d/v2/bg-base.gif

Proof #2: They are using the UBBC buttons and Smilies from studiozero.proboards44.com That prooves that they are ripping.

Proof #3: They just went into maintainance mode to change the copyright images. Another strong proof.

Proof #4: They banned me because I told them that I'll report them.

Proof #5: They ripped Vision Two Desings in the past and got hacked.

Proof #6: At zstudios.proboards67.com look at the bottom of the banner. You should notice the links: - Coming Soon | Coming Soon | Coming Soon - Actually they copied the whole coding done by E1D-esigns. Look at the same place in e1d.proboards29.com . You can see the links: - Arena Tournament | S.O.T.W. Week #2 | B.O.T.B. #1 - . Now tell me, who will put links in there without any reason ? We put them because we have the SOTW, BOTB and Tounament going on. And they changed them to Coming Soon. They clearly ripped us.

Proof #7: The admin at zstudios.proboards67.com is using the username x'ceed which is actually the username of the main admin at e1d.proboards29.com . He is trying to fool us. But actually they are the fools. Look at the admin's mail address in zstudios.proboards67.com . It's lancerevoviii2005@gmail.com . And the e-mail address of the main admin, x'ceed at E1D-esigns is xceed.e1d@hotmail.com and I know him. That admin at zstudios.proboards67.com is using the username x'ceed to fool us. Another BIG proof.

Proof #8:Look at the word Z Studios in the banner at zstudios.proboards67.com . Really bad choice of fonts. Now think. Can a guy who made such a good skin use such a font which ruins the whole banner ? And look at the top right of the banner. "Creation of Something Different". Ripping is different indeed :P It's really hard to read the text Creation of Something Different. So think again. Can a guy who made such a good skin be so stupid ?

And if you don't think he ripped us yet. Then I ask you to hold a skin battle between E1D's x'ceed and the guy at zstudios.proboards67.com . He will deffinitely loose.

And he also has a history of ripping. People like that should be banned forever from Proboard support. Please, this matter is really important to us. Please do the judgement.

so.. i guess that i'm going to deny your application for the following reasons

>> You are a ripper, and you don't deserve the chance to rip again

so erm.. goodbye... enjoy not having your hosting :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
God I love justice. :D

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005