Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Thanks to Yami-kun giving me the guy's IP, we have confirmed its the same guy as the fake Hechizero. The fake's account will be deleted, and the e-mail and IP banned. We'll leave the real thing incase the REAL hechizero ever decides to join. :P Which I doubt he will, but who knows.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
put it this way if proboards don't do anything about this guy i'll slap a law suit on him faster than he could bend over to pick the pieces of his poorly ripped forum up off the bottom of the recycle bin of server 67 at proboards.com

[Random] ,{Jester}

[Random] ,{Jester} Avatar
I LIVE

Official Member

October 2005
Side note: I'm back, but just alittle information, this guy could have been running black ice, so keep a eye out for him the future.
Projects
==========
Titan Sword [RPGMXP]

Graphics; ====
Ruby Script; =====
Music; =====
Story; =====

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
randomjester said:
Side note: I'm back, but just alittle information, this guy could have been running black ice, so keep a eye out for him the future.

Black ice? What's that?

valandil
I'm a little late, but I looked through the thread and I love what you did with the buttons. :P

[Random] ,{Jester}

[Random] ,{Jester} Avatar
I LIVE

Official Member

October 2005
lucifer said:
randomjester said:

Black ice? What's that?

....well in general you can scramble your IP adress legaly, but it costs about 49USD for a copy of it, it's also a fire wall, and can erase every trace of you on the web if you tell it to. I have it, but I don't scramble my IP. You don't really change your IP, as much as change how people view it.l

Last Edit: Nov 19, 2005 0:41:40 GMT by [Random] ,{Jester}
Projects
==========
Titan Sword [RPGMXP]

Graphics; ====
Ruby Script; =====
Music; =====
Story; =====

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
randomjester said:
lucifer said:

Black ice? What's that?

....well in general you can scramble your IP adress legaly, but it costs about 49USD for a copy of it, it's also a fire wall, and can erase every trace of you on the web if you tell it to. I have it, but I don't scramble my IP. You don't really change your IP, as much as change how people view it.l

So it's alot like a dynamic IP in a way?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yep. But see, Yami knows the guy's ISP, state, and more. Its quite funny all the information he showed me. :P

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
he he he... he's from illinois lol... he ain't gonna get very far and i have already spoken to comcast about other users and they have gladly taken them offline for other offences such as hacking and stealing bandwidth..

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005
laughs maniacially...dont you just love revenge?

Grab this Headline Animator

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
admin said:
hpmad said:
O_o wtf, I know x'ceed... he doesn't rip... does he? O_o *asks*

I can't see the smilies though but... O_o

By the way hp_mad, did you give them permission to post your code in their code database? Because I saw Zeno Info Centre code posted in there... ???

O_o Damn, that's the second time someone ripped it lol. Okay, well the board's gone anyways, right?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, he deleted it or Pat got the rip report (yeah right).

Xeron

Xeron Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Haha. Its quite embarrasing in my opinion to be the bastards that ripped. Take work of others and claim it as their own. At least they ripped well designed forums. =P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
But those are the ones with the most spite. Can you imagine what would happen if someone ripped SSD? :P

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005
if they did that, then may death find them quickly

Grab this Headline Animator

newBookmarkLockedFalling