Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

austinmoore

austinmoore Avatar

September 2005
nisz33.proboards79.com/index.cgi

They ripped your design

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
O_o *reports*

waitt a minute... i think thi sis CD's test site or somethign...

Last Edit: Dec 2, 2005 12:10:19 GMT by hpmad

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
hpmad said:
O_o *reports*

waitt a minute... i think thi sis CD's test site or somethign...

This is a definate rip. And sorry to disappoint you buttercup, but this is not our official beta board.

Thank you so much for reporting this Austin Moore.

;)

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
*growls* grrrrrrr DAOKSEOFJAWO:EKGJA i hate rippers !!

*gets tracer out*

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Yea the Official site is different.

And this guy copied everything lol, our mini banners,And the copyright XD.

austinmoore

austinmoore Avatar

September 2005
Yeh he also ripped Vision II on another forum and he ripped another forum called Fusion Designs or something too.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lets not make a big example of this site.

I'll take care of it when I can edit my codes, because he uses it remotely hosted. To be specific of what I'll do however, is this. Read it non-coders even, it'll be quite simple.

document.clear();

Clears the document completely. :)

austinmoore

austinmoore Avatar

September 2005
haha ok sounds cool. Your welcome for the report :) thats what Im here for :) lol.

And it is funny I was about to be staff there because the Fusion one he had I thought was realy done by him but I found out that it wasnt so yeh. lol.

Last Edit: Dec 2, 2005 19:57:44 GMT by austinmoore

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
you should also leave him a message CD... make sure he doesn't rip again lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm writing the script to give his IP too, so I can report him to his ISP, and every other PB board. =/

hey

hey Avatar
j00 n00b. =P

Official Member

October 2005
Personally, I think you should change the url of the images and put in stupid images in place of them. :P
forums.talesrpg.com

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
ha ha ha its the same guy... this is the other ripper report for vision designs (aka rip of e1d-designs)

And yeah, here is the report I made:

This forum: zstudios.proboards67.com is ripping the template of e1d.proboards29.com and couple of images from studiozero.proboards44.com

Proof #1: In zstudios.proboards67.com all other images are hosted by this photbucket account: i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/e1d/v2 except the two images: i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/LANCEREVOVIII2005/blk_03.gif and i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/LANCEREVOVIII2005/bg-base.gif

It can be clearly noticed that they have changed the text in the banner and the copyright image below. And all the images except the banner and the copyright image is hosted by E1D-esign's photobucket account. This actually proves that they are ripping. Please notice the light blue texts in the copyright image: i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/LANCEREVOVIII2005/bg-base.gif The light blue texts doesn't match with the rest when E1D's one does: i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/e1d/v2/bg-base.gif

Proof #2: They are using the UBBC buttons and Smilies from studiozero.proboards44.com That prooves that they are ripping.

Proof #3: They just went into maintainance mode to change the copyright images. Another strong proof.

Proof #4: They banned me because I told them that I'll report them.

Proof #5: They ripped Vision Two Desings in the past and got hacked.

Proof #6: At zstudios.proboards67.com look at the bottom of the banner. You should notice the links: - Coming Soon | Coming Soon | Coming Soon - Actually they copied the whole coding done by E1D-esigns. Look at the same place in e1d.proboards29.com . You can see the links: - Arena Tournament | S.O.T.W. Week #2 | B.O.T.B. #1 - . Now tell me, who will put links in there without any reason ? We put them because we have the SOTW, BOTB and Tounament going on. And they changed them to Coming Soon. They clearly ripped us.

Proof #7: The admin at zstudios.proboards67.com is using the username x'ceed which is actually the username of the main admin at e1d.proboards29.com . He is trying to fool us. But actually they are the fools. Look at the admin's mail address in zstudios.proboards67.com . It's lancerevoviii2005@gmail.com . And the e-mail address of the main admin, x'ceed at E1D-esigns is xceed.e1d@hotmail.com and I know him. That admin at zstudios.proboards67.com is using the username x'ceed to fool us. Another BIG proof.

Proof #8:Look at the word Z Studios in the banner at zstudios.proboards67.com . Really bad choice of fonts. Now think. Can a guy who made such a good skin use such a font which ruins the whole banner ? And look at the top right of the banner. "Creation of Something Different". Ripping is different indeed :P It's really hard to read the text Creation of Something Different. So think again. Can a guy who made such a good skin be so stupid ?

And if you don't think he ripped us yet. Then I ask you to hold a skin battle between E1D's x'ceed and the guy at zstudios.proboards67.com . He will deffinitely loose.

And he also has a history of ripping. People like that should be banned forever from Proboard support. Please, this matter is really important to us. Please do the judgement.

Thank you very much. Please feel free to mail me and keep me informed. Thank you again.

report by ovi...

see look at the host links... ITS THE SAME FREAKING RIPPER!!! THATS IT IVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM *its YAMI TIME*

Last Edit: Dec 2, 2005 23:12:43 GMT by Llanilek

austinmoore

austinmoore Avatar

September 2005
I reported that one too lol. I posted both ripped sites they did :P

austinmoore

austinmoore Avatar

September 2005
haha. funny :P

Last Edit: Dec 2, 2005 23:38:29 GMT by austinmoore

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, this'll be taken care of soon, I hope. If not, as I told ProBoards, I'll take action.

Of course, I said 24, but forgot I have to give them 48. >_>

Edit: And they have the main admin posing as me. =/

Now its more then personal. Its religious. Or something.

Last Edit: Dec 2, 2005 23:55:19 GMT by Chris

newBookmarkLockedFalling