Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
I looked through all the codes in the index...and didn't find the right code I was looking for...and then I requested it in the request board and I got the link to it in the index. Could you maybe change the titles to the codes or have a code description for them? because the titles are sometimes a bit confusing.

Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
craz said:
I looked through all the codes in the index...and didn't find the right code I was looking for...and then I requested it in the request board and I got the link to it in the index. Could you maybe change the titles to the codes or have a code description for them? because the titles are sometimes a bit confusing.

I do agree with you on that point where some code titles are confusing. But the descriptions are already in each code's individual posts Craz. Each author when posting codes have already given the best description on what the code does and where to place it, so from my opinion. There is no need for putting description in the code index if that is the case. It also saves the loading time for the already expanding database.

;)

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
In the future we should have a code Description on the side of each code name in the index so members don't get confused :P Rather than they go to each thread and try to find it XD.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Only person I know who doesn't put some descriptions to his codes is CD :P

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
crazyj said:
Only person I know who doesn't put some descriptions to his codes is CD :P

andd kenshin. but hes not here is he?

Llanilek