Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
What I mean is, uh...you know how the board lists when people view a board? Such as:

Convention Center (1 viewing)

Well, if people look at sub-boards within a main board, it would change to something like this:

Convention Center
Video Games (1 viewing [no one really goes there, I'm just using an example])

But the "(1 viewing)" in the Convention Center disappears. I can understand why, but aren't you still technically viewing in the Convention Center even if you're in a sub-board? It should probably be:

Convention Center (1 viewing)
Video Games (1 viewing)

Or do you think everybody would mistake that for two people viewing the boards?

Hope that makes sense. If you guys don't wanna do that, then you should probably somehow fix the code to make it more accurate. I remember a few times I was the only staff online, but there was someone else viewing the staff boards. Yeah.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I understand what you mean. But I don't know if it can be changed. o.O

Besides it's up to CD. But that would kind of make it seem like there are 2 people viewing, and yes the staff board thing, it may say that you're viewing it still even once you have gone out of the board. It's just the new PBv4...I think. But it happens to me all the time over at SSD for the Herald Staff board.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, I can't do anything. See, I can't tell who's viewing what board or not. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling