Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

valandil
I noticed that only staff post articles there. I was thinking it might be nice if normal members could post articles as well, or posibly have a sub-board for member articles. I'm sure some of us have great things to write about. :)

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
the idea about that board is that you are supposed to pm the article to us first.. so that kinda defeats the object

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
True.

That way the staff will keep it clean.

valandil
Ah, now I didn't know that. :P Oh well.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, originally it was just going to be Joe's rambles. :P Then 17Godzilla sked if he could submit, since Joe was away, I said yes and started accepting them and posting them.

You just have to send articles to me if you'd like them in there.

def_

def_ Avatar

Official Member

November 2005
I like the idea. I'm a decent writer. I've had experience with NintendoDomain.net, HipHop-Magazine.com and a few others. Usually I write album reviews, cause that's what I buy with the majority of my money, cd's. But I also do some game ones every now and then, and some editorials.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, reviews aren't exactly what we mean by "Articles" though there may be a sub-board for that in the future. Who knows.

def_

def_ Avatar

Official Member

November 2005
editorials = articles. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The staff seems to disagree about a reviews board, but we're working on a compromise. :P

def_

def_ Avatar

Official Member

November 2005
What about a magazine, similar to SSD's?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That's not Articles though.

Anyway, the main point of this thread is done.

You can submit any Articles (not reviews, yet) to me. We are working on a compromise between the staff on what to do about reviews.

newBookmarkLockedFalling