Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
i could make a system like that.. and CD could create the dynamic collapsing table.. that is so easy to do... as for the points system.. i say we should have it like a league... 3 win.. 1 for lose or draw.. that way everyone has a chance of winning the whole thing... and you don't look stupid if you have 0 points (unless you like.. don't battle lol)

and also if you have more than one person with the same amount of points it goes off either how many wins you have or how many votes you have had for you :)
i'll get started on it right away .. this should be a fun code to make.. :)

Last Edit: Jan 23, 2006 22:36:22 GMT by Llanilek

4renSick.

4renSick. Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2005
this sounds like a great idea, definately an insentive to get people to join in :)

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
i'd just like to say its coming on nicely :P lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Once he's done, we'll convert it to out putting via JavaScript and add in the dynamic table.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
cuties rock... sorry off topic..

lol

anyhoo i ain't that far off finishing it now.. i have to go to work but its a short shift so i should be back and hopefully finish it tonight :)

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
w00t its done.. well its not but i am satisfied with the outcome and i am releasing the beta version to be used.. i will be adding more backend features as for now only i can update it.. but i will be giving mod access for it :P

www.mfhosting.com/bakura/sz/ranks/

Last Edit: Feb 2, 2006 1:19:13 GMT by Llanilek

4renSick.

4renSick. Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2005
Looking good, i really like the idea and glad to see it is going so well :)

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
mod access complete...

admin cp still needs working on thou.. .been working too much to have chance to do anything with it lol... bah got a few hours now before work.. will work on it now :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling